Monday, May 4, 2009

Church & SB









Going to church on Sunday is almost like playing dress up with Savannah! She has a few dresses, and they are just adorable! It is so fun dressing her up!
She has been alert for quite sometime, but recently she kicked it up a notch. It is almost impossible to sneak up on her if she is awake just to check on her. She sees everything and hears everything! She has also gotten a lot better using her hands. I need to make sure my hair is pulled back, forget necklaces, and if I am holding on to something it cannot be to close to her reach (my coffee-decaf, dinner plate while nursing, books). She has also gotten very curious. She will stop eating just to see what I am doing, the dog is doing, or what is going on around her. We are going in Thursday for her next doctor appointment... I will let you know how well she is growing.

3 comments:

Hollace said...

You are so good at describing the way SB acts, I can just see it. It would kill me to be her gramma and be so far away....

Sarah T. said...

She is SOO cute!!! I love her dress! Can't wait to see you all this weekend! :D

Amber Hess said...

i was suppost to have softball practice last night but i had to baby sit for my neighbors. it was the first practice and i always hate the first practices. so im just gonna go Tuesday.