Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BIG First's this week!!






SB Mcgee had many firsts this week! She went on her first flight. From Chicago to Kansas City. Her Aunt Sarah graduated from college and she did excellent! She was asleep for both take offs and slept all through the flight home. Once we were there, we had a 2 1/2 hour drive to the graduation Saturday morning and a 2 1/2 hour drive back to Grandpa & Grandma Joles house Saturday. She slept down and back! She was a charmer at the graduation smiling at everyone! She was a great little traveler! And made mama & daddy so happy!
Another Big First this week..... SB rolled over from back to stomach on Monday after a nap. I found her in her crib on her stomach. She was calling for me and I took her picture when I found her.
The first picture is of Savannah in her new sun hat. Doctor prescribed. It is a little large, but so darn cute! The third photo was her after her bath, I could not resist having Jess take her picture. I am trying to capture every moment possible. She is growing up so fast!

1 comment:

Hollace said...

I'd be there with a camera all the time, too. She just looks adorable and I want to pick her up just seeing the pictures!