Sunday, May 10, 2009

My mothers day & 4 month stats









The 4 of us (Jess, Savannah, Wrigley and I) went down to Bloomington for the weekend to spend with friends. This morning after breakfast Jess took Wrigley for a walk before church on the Country Insurance Corporate grounds and Wrigley decided to go for a quick swim. Jess said she had a ball! She came back however soaking wet and smelling like pond water. So we could not leave our wet pup at our friends house, she spent the morning in our car making it smell like pond water. I am glad she had a ball.
SB started on rice cereal. She started a couple weeks ago rising earlier to eat, so the doctor suggested trying rice cereal 2 times a day to see if that helps her hunger. Many of you would say, she is big enough!
Here are her stats:
4 months
Weight: 14 lbs 5 oz 75%
Height: 27 inches 110%
It was a great mothers day! SB makes my job as a mom so great! I hope you all enjoyed your Mothers day with your families!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like a great Mother's Day. She's growing so fast. Tricia, I love all of her expressions. Sometimes I totally see you and other times totally Jess.

Glad you're doing well.

Amber Hess said...

its called pandemic 2 im not really into killing games put its fun(no blood) you creat a virus, infeact the world, kill everyone off. its so much more fun than it sounds. i love sudoku too it takes me a while i play it on my DS alot my mom got it for my for my b-day one year.
Pandemic 2:http://www.addictinggames.com/pandemic2.html

Anonymous said...

just like cum little one let me give you a fresh load, baby's looks hot with cum dripping from their cute little mouth

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes love coming in a babies little mouth, damn they suck good