Monday, April 20, 2009

Growing up is hard to do....for mom.





It is so hard for me to see my little girl grow up. I enjoy every day of it, but it is hard when we graduate to a new stage. Seriously, I considered blogging about the last number 1 diapers a few weeks ago. It was so sad to know that my little sweet pea is now on the the next stage in diapers. She is also now no longer sleeping in our room, but in her crib in her room. She seems perfectly fine with it, but both Jess and I were torn to "graduate" her to the next step. But I have heard it is easier to move them to their room sooner than later. I have heard that if you wait too long, and they realize it is a new room, it can turn to tears. And we don't want that. We also took out the infant head support in the car seat, she is starting to wear 6 months outfits and slowly putting away the 3 month outfits. All this having been said, she is completely unfazed. It is mom who struggles with each step. Just wait till I have to put my little girl in school!!

3 comments:

girl said...

I couldn't agree with you more. We are loving each new adventure and even the ones to come, but we also cherish everyday. BTW- Savannah is SO cute. I can't decide who she looks more like. In one picture she looks exactly like you, then in another she looks exactly like Jess (well, a prettier Jess). :)

Hollace said...

You are so good at describing the feelings you have. Congratulations on making the move to her own bedroom. But, she'll be back at times! I can tell her hair is getting longer on top. One day you'll be braiding it...

Anonymous said...

Awww my niece is so cute!! I love you guys and miss you!! Can not wait to visit!

-Linds