Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Where has August gone?

Before the month is over I had to post. We went to Arizona for a week. Nanna and Grandpa Fox drove and met us down there. We had a great time on vacation. We have also moved! Granny and Papa Schwarz are here and they helped us move. We are all headed to a Cubs game tomorrow! Go cubs! We have some great pictures of Arizona that I will post soon. I am currently working on unpacking and we have also decided to paint the downstairs. And it would be nice to get the garage in order so we can park both cars in the garage. Ugggh.
Jess and Sb in the Airplane.

SB in Arizona in her cute sundress from her Aunt Lindsay! Thanks Auntie!

Granny & SB in the new house. We are buried in boxes!

4 comments:

girl said...

SHE IS SO CUTE!!!!! I can't wait to meet SB in a month!! YAY!!! :)

Sarah T. said...

I love how she is smiling in the airplane picture!!! :D

Hollace said...

Sounds like you had a great vacation! I hear you are coming this way soon.

Amanda said...

Whoa! I read that post way to fast the first time and I thought you had moved to Arizona! Can't wait to see you and your sweet lil' SB in October. What dates will you be in Salem?