Saturday, August 1, 2009

Daddy Daughter Day





Since I have been continuing to work, but only on Saturday for 3 hours, we call it Daddy Daughter Day. There is bath time, nap time, play time, feeding time (where daddy gives her vanilla pudding with bananas or pears and squash- only the favorite foods on daddy daughter day! Leave the greens for mom during the week!) I was able to take a video before I left last week of the start of Daddy Daughter Day. You can see that they really miss me when I am gone.




When we move to Woodstock however, I am going to stop working because the drive time will be an hour one way. And since it is our only day to do whatever we want as a family, it will be great to spend it together doing something fun together. Woodstock's historic square has a lot of happenings that we are looking forward to. Farmers markets, concerts, lighting the square festival, and the famous Ground Hog Day Festival are just some of the fun things we are looking forward to.

There were also a couple other photos of SB having fun! She is my silly B!

2 comments:

Hollace said...

You can really see in the pictures how long SB is--Your Mom has been telling me about her percentiles =)
(PS I'm meeting your Mom today at Acapulco so I'll get the latest...)

Jamie said...

I love the picture w/ the Cubbies dress! Adorable.