Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A NEW Car.....

Okay, more like a steering wheel. It honks too! And Savannah is already asking for the keys!



I went garage "sailing", as Granny Schwarz calls it, this week. And got many things, here are a few of the things I got. The toys you see below totaled $8.50! The stand up kitchen has all kinds of sounds that it makes. It has a phone that rings, a timer that ticks, water sounds for the sink, toast that pops, eggs that sizzle, popcorn that pops, and soup that boils. Yes, Jess and I had to test it all out! So much fun for adults too! :) We also test drove the car, it zooms, screeches to a halt, shifts and honks. It is a smooth ride! :)


New dress from Ron & Holly! So adorable! Thanks! She loves it!


5 comments:

Amber Hess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Hess said...

camp was supper fun, i think the water slid was man made but it was still super fun. right after camp i went on vacation which was just as fun, we went to Emrild isle North Carolina. im back home spending the week with my mom since i havent seen her for 2 weeks, and then i go to church camp which will be a blast! ive had a supper busy summer and not much time to wright.
im glad the blanket is coming in handy :-)

Hollace said...

Thanks for the picture! I'm so glad it fits. Looks like it arrived just in the nick of time. Happy vacation!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

She's SO cute! Love your new toys for her - I'm sure she'll have a blast with them. Got your message today -I had tried to call you a few weeks ago, but I got a new phone & had entered your # wrong, so that's why there was no message & I tired to have Tim relay that to Jess...guess it didn't work. :) But I've saved your CORRECT # now (I had the 8 & 5 mixed up) so I will try to give you a call in the next day or two. Glad you're doing well.

PS Can we have a pic of SB without a bib on? :)

joles family said...

Disclaimer! SB is not wearing a bib on the last photo. And since she is always drooling and spitting up, I would rather save the clothes. She wears bibs all day!!