Thursday, February 19, 2009

Slept through the night!








That is right! Her first night of sleeping through the night! To bed at 9pm and up at 5:30am. And it was an early morning wake up, but that is okay. She had been waking up at 5:30am with a midnight feeding before. I will take an early 5:30 feeding. I am not sure if this will be a regular thing or not. But it was sure nice to get a full nights sleep.
The top picture is her "awake time". I tried everything I could to try and keep her awake. She was determined to sleep! I tried kisses in her neck, I tried singing to her, I tried putting her in her swing with the music on high. Nothing but snores! So, I put her to bed for an early nap. And this is all after a full nights sleep the night before! Silly Savannah! But that is okay, she is a girl after my own heart!

4 comments:

Amber Hess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber Hess said...

the doctor saied i have a little of a deviated septem. but not enough to make me get so many siunus infections just to make it a little hard to breath through my nose.yes i made the blacket for SB it came out a lot bigger than planed i had never made that kind before. so for a baby i didnt know how much i needed and baby craft books gave me ranges. but she can always use it more when she gets bigger. glad you like the game i had one and i was fun to play with friends.

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Wow! Good job Savannah! Can she talk to Ella & let her know that we will expect the same sleep patterns? :)

Very cute pictures of your little angel! And I'm sorry - I thought I had already added you to my side bar - I'll take care of that tonight. For you - no try out necessary. :)

meyersfam said...

So sweet! I love the picture of you with her. I love these little babies. I already miss the newborn stage now the Emmy is 4 months. Hope to see you guys soon. When are you coming here to Oregon? Don was talking about going to see you guys. He is dying for any vacation!