Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Denver 2010 & My favorite ultra sound picture of jr

I have had some requests that I update my blog. I admit I have been a little lazy about it and a little tired. But here it is. Updated pictures. Savannah is almost 19 months old and is a little chatter box! I understand a majority of what she says, but she still like to throw in some baby talk now and again. She is quite my little helper. She loves to re-arrange my kitchen and bathrooms. I found my measuring cups with my kitchen towels and shampoos in my laundry basket this week. If I could only get her to do some dishes and laundry! (later perhaps)

Denver Children Museum


Now that is what I call staring down the bull!

Me feeling and looking very pregnant! Still have 3 months to go in this picture too. I was just starting my 3rd trimester. Well Savannah was 9 lbs 8 oz..... so chances are.


Jr (we can't decide on a name yet...we have 8 weeks to decide) at 24 weeks in this photo. Next ultra sound is in 5 days, hopefully we will get another good picture from him. He is measuring long according to the tech. They think he may be a little early. But who really knows right. They come when they come. At least we know we will get a tax write off for sure this year with this one. Savannah was way too close coming in on Dec 30th!

5 comments:

Hollace said...

So good to hear the Joles family news. I expected SB to look like she does in your header picture, so when I saw the little girl at the museum I didn't recognize her.Her hair has gotten long and is little girlish, not babyish. And here you are with #2 on the way. How exciting. I'm glad you are taking time to do special things with SB before your life gets too crazy.

I am looking forward to seeing you in Portland soon.

Your parents' house is amazing, Trish. It's going to be fabulous.

Emily is running the Hood-to Coast on Friday and Sat.

We have 2 international students living here now--boys from China and Korea. Busy days!

Princess Jessie Pants said...

That picture is absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to meet your new little bundle. And I can't wait to find out his name!! Hope you are feeling well friend. xoxo

Family of 5 said...

Congrats on #2! I don't think I knew you were prego again! How exciting! And Savannah girl is a doll! I almost didn't recognize her with all her hair! So grown up! :) Hope your doing well!

Jamie said...

I'm right there with you...feeling and looking really pregnant. Isn't it amazing the things you take for granted the first pregnancy? Like being able to be the center of attention and being able to take breaks anytime you need to instead of when your toddler allows it? :-)

She is looking so grown up! Love the hair!

Hang in there! You look great!

Amanda said...

So happy to see you posted an update! Savannah is a beautiful little girl. It looks like she had a good time at the childrens museum - sounds like a good rainy day activity for Sophia.

I can't believe how much like a real photo that ultrasound picture is! We are\ looking forward to another Joles baby!