Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Photos long over due!

Joles baby #2 photos!! I think many of you already know. We are due 10-22-10. 2 days after Jess's birthday! I am feeling fine, as long as I get my nap in everyday and eat when hungry. Thankfully this time around, my eating seems normal to me. With Savannah I wanted to eat 2 full course meals every meal time!!! And my weight gain reflected it and so did her plump little cheeks when she came out! This time around I have only gained 5 lbs during the first trimester. Which I am quite happy about (gained nearly 20 with Savannah...hate to say it).

So far the heart beat is around upper 150's and lower 160's. Jess is convinced this one is a boy. We will try and find out in another 6 1/2 weeks. We will keep you updated!

With Savannah, I craved everything cheese....toasted cheese, mac n cheese, cheesy eggs, or my fav mid night snack cheese and fruit snacks. With Joles #2 I crave bacon. I am perfecting how to cook the plumpest longest bacon. I keep cooked bacon on hand for my before bedtime bacon and cheddar sandwich. How I haven't gained more than 5 lbs is probably because every day after at least one of my meals, I will loose my dinner...lunch...breakfast. So I guess my before bedtime snack makes up for the missed meal.

Enjoy the pics!


7 comments:

Jamie said...

Awww, these are great shots Tricia! Congratulations! Oh, and everything bacon sounds delicious! Isn't that the way the world should be?

Speaking of bacon, have you ever seen the comedian Jim Gaffigan? If not, google him. He does a hilarious bit on bacon. :-)

girl said...

Yay!!! You've been on my mind so much lately, I've got to call you! It was good to get this little update, though. :) I'm glad to hear you're doing so well. It cracks me up to hear that Jess if convinced you're having a boy. Wasn't he convinced the first time too? :)

I hear ya with the bacon. I fell in love with it during my pregnancy with Ellie. Wow, it was like I'd never tasted something that good before! :)

Love you, my friend and look forward to talking soon!

Kelly said...

That's great Tricia! Congratulations. I had no idea! Go for the bacon! It should be its own food group.

Princess Jessie Pants said...

Hello little baby Joles!! So excited that you are growing strong & healthy. Be nice to your mom!!! :)

xoxo

Amanda said...

Wow! Joles # 2 is well under way! Sounds like your pregnancy is going well. :) It's hard to believe there will be another Joles baby this Fall.

Princess Jessie Pants said...

We want a new post....one with pictures of your tummy & an update on how you're doing! Miss you friend. (My FB comment was back to you yesterday, but I forgot to put your name at the beginning of it). :) How is little SB??

Anonymous said...

Hi Tricia!! Hope you are doing well!! Remember, if your ever in Crystal Lake Mon-Fri from 9-1 stop in and say HI!!

Take care,
Carine