Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sleeping in the pack n play






Many of you will be thinking, so what a baby in a pack in play. This one goes out to the grandparents. And for whoever enjoys watching baby videos. As you can see by the video, she is very active in her pack in play. There have been times I put her down laying one direction and come back and she has done a 90 degree turn. Often times I have asked Jess, "did you move the baby?"
ZZZZZZZZ: She is still sleeping through the night! Yeah! Our doctor said that it is pretty early for a new baby that is nursing. I always knew she would be a good sleeper, but I followed the book "Becoming Babywise" and just as they said she should be sleeping through the night by 8 weeks of age. Sure enough, they were right!! Thank you Babywise! And Thank you Stephanie for telling me about it!

3 comments:

girl said...

She is so, so cute! But I must say, that is a little bit of false advertising. Savannah was doing pretty much the opposite of sleeping in the pack n play! :)

Seriously, though, she is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person sometime! Also, congratulations for getting a full nights sleep. It's the best, huh?! It is so sad when they wake up again for random things. It is amazing how quickly your body forgets how to function in the middle of the night...

Amber Hess said...

ya it is hard to say good bye to my cat. im feeling ok still a little dizzy. im not feeling my best though. the doctor said i should get tested for alergies. besides that im all good.

Chell795 said...

Such a cutie!!!