Thursday, March 12, 2009

All Smiles!


SB smiles with her whole body. What you cannot see in the photo is her arms and legs waiving and kicking. It is just adorable to watch her get excited. She is also becoming quite the little talker. When I get the chance, I will record her talking sometime. It is hard to get her to keep her smiles. When I put the camera up, all of sudden she stops smiling and looks curiously at the camera. I have to really keep her attention.
She has recently started gripping rattles and other toys. She has also really started seeing a lot more things. She will watch as things move in front of her. She has started to look at toys that hang in front of her with a lot more curiosity. She had noticed them before, but I think she is actually starting to see more colors and detail.

4 comments:

Hollace said...

She is absolutely adorable! You do a good job of describing that "baby wiggle" when they're so happy! I want your mom to have more photos, though, not just telephone ones, so we can get a better look. Are you feeling good now?

Anonymous said...

she is SOOO cute! i'm so glad i got to meet her! and congratulations on your baptism! :D

Chell795 said...

AWE!!! She is so cute! Such a happy baby!!! Apparently starting April 6th Southwest is doing $99 tickets to anywhere in the US until sometime in August so I'll have to come out again and meet her!!! YAY I'm excited!!!

Anonymous said...

good girl open nice and wide lets give you your first taste of come, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm suck it good baby girl make me shoot