Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fun with the kids!

Savannah and Denver have been interacting more and more. It brings me so much joy!


Savannah wore this last summer as a dress! Works this season as a shirt! Love versitility!
Helping mama make brownies! What a good helper!
Savannah's artwork. She dressed up the pig all on her own!
Denver hanging out with mama while Savannah naps.
Jess found Denver like this in his crib after his nap on Saturday.

Denver started rice cereal during Spring break, this is some of his first bites.

3 comments:

Welcome to my blog! said...

Oh these are great! I love Denver "eating" the cereal

Doe said...

These are some cute kids...I could have told you Savannah was going to be a country girl..........she takes after her Granny Pam. Enjoy your children you are blessed. Love you all...Aunt Doe

Anonymous said...

I think she should still wear it as a dress, no pants on with it let her show her bald little p-ssy