Thursday, December 18, 2008

Who wants to bet I go into labor in the next 12 hours!!

Why, you ask? Because we are supposed to get anywhere from 8 -14 inches of snow!!!! And more snow Friday, Saturday, Monday and Tuesday! I do not want to deliver from home or in the car on the way to the hospital!!! I want drugs and doctors and a clean sterile hospital room!

At my last doctor appointment, they said my stomach is measuring as if I am 2 weeks further along than my due date says I am. According to the doctors, my due date is in exactly 2 weeks on Jan 1, 2009. So, I could go any day now! Place your bets now! Will it be in the next 12 hours? Just pray that we make it to the hospital safely and on time! And that every one is healthy.

Did I mention that I am having a big baby?!! More prayer! HA!!!

I will post some pictures of the snow this weekend. Maybe tomorrow if I have a "snow day".

No comments: