Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Savannah's 32 week photo shoot


Jess and I went in today for another ultra sound and we appeared to have disrupted Savannah's nap time. She kept her back to us the entire time and did not want to be bothered. I hope this sleep effort continues after week 40! The doctors said she is looking good. She is measuring at the 75 percentile and they think she should weigh about 8 pounds at birth. They are holding steady to the Jan 1, 2009 birth date. And we are still hoping for the 2008 tax write off! But most importantly, she appears to be healthy and happy!

2 comments:

girl said...

Congratulations!! My favorite thing was to see Ellie's spine on the ultrasounds. It really made me realize what a miracle was inside of me and how amazing God is. Hope you're feeling ok. Not much longer!

Chell795 said...

Yes, we'll have to cross our fingers and hope she likes to sleep. It's amazing how you can see her ear and spine in the picture though :) Very exciting!!!